As of June 2022, Canva without a VPN is no longer available to users in Russia. And subscriptions to many analogues (foreign) cannot be paid due to the limitations of the banking system. This article has collected Canva analogues that work in Russia. They will be useful for designers, SMMs, students and everyone who uses graphic editors.
What services are included in the list
2. Foreign. Those who have a free subscription — since it is still impossible to pay the required tariff with a card from the Russian Federation. Therefore, we will highlight the advantages of free subscriptions.
3. With pre-made templates. The most important criterion is that not only professionals can use it.
A good alternative to Canva is professional editors. For example: Photoshop, GIMP. These are convenient programs with a large set of tools. But working with them is more difficult than with editors-constructors, since you have to do everything yourself, from scratch, there are no ready-made built-in templates, photo databases, etc.
But online editor Canva was used not only by professional designers and artists. More students, teachers, people of different professions — the service allowed you to make presentations, diaries, homework templates, action plans, and much more.
Therefore, our goal is to offer similar resources that not only professionals can use.
Foreign analogues of Canva
A simple editor with a lot of ready-made templates. Not quite a familiar moment — what is usually called “Project” or “Design” in similar programs is called “Document” (“My Documents”) here. You can create folders that contain different documents. For example, for each project, you can create a folder and create separate documents in it.
The service is entirely in English. Perhaps this is its main disadvantage. But the interface is intuitive. Therefore, even with minimal knowledge of the English language, you can determine where which button is located.
Even in the free version, you can give another user a link to a document. The paid version has more features. For example, you can immediately insert a banner on your site.
What’s included in the free version
- Ability to create 3 documents (they can have several pages).
- Lots of different templates.
- The ability to create your own documents from scratch (use ready-made frames, shapes, add your own photos, videos from popular services).
- Possibility to download the document in PDF, PNG, PNG (with transparent background), JPEG.
- adding audio tracks is not important;
- Three free documents are enough. For example, you just need to make a new banner every week using one template;
- you need a simple editor without a large database of icons, logos and photos.
For a professional tool designer, I would like more.
A shareware analogue of Canva in Russian, which works in Russia. The number of ready-made templates is less than in the previous editor. But they are all free.
You can add your own fonts, view the history of changes, enable design management on touch devices (you can zoom in with your fingers, call up the quick menu, etc.) only in the paid version.
What’s included in the free version
- Ability to create an unlimited number of designs.
- Ready-made templates for different purposes.
- You can add comments to the project, highlight problem areas — useful if several people are working on the project.
- Possibility to download the document in PDF, PNG, SVG, JPEG.
- A very convenient feature — when moving (photos, shapes), the distance from the object to the edges of the canvas, the nearest objects, appears on the screen.
Of the shortcomings:
- you can not add video and audio;
- no database of photos.
- non-professionals — simple templates, easy to edit, saves in the desired format;
- designers, SMM-specialists — there are many tools for creating banners, designing posts.
Convenient editor in English with the maximum amount of content. The free version has:
- more than a thousand free templates of various types (banners, posters, presentations, stories, etc.);
- animation for different elements (more than 10 types);
- stock icons.
Huge library of over 125 million images, icons and videos from Shutterstock is included in the paid version. But the free one also has a lot of photos that you can use for design.
You can download ready-made files in different formats: PNG, JPEG, PDF, GIF. Plus editor — shows the distance from the element to the edges of the canvas, other elements.
This is an analogue of Canva, which works in Russia, and it can be installed on your phone (iOS and Android).
Suitable for professional and amateur use. There are almost all the tools that are needed to create visual content. Exception — there is no way to add audio.
Russian analogues of Canva
Next, we will talk about domestic analogues of Canva. Since you can pay for a paid subscription in such services, we will mention its differences and advantages. The common advantage of all domestic services is that they are in Russian. Therefore, it is easy to deal with them all.
Online editor, analogue of the Canva website in Russian for PC. Suitable for individual users, small and large companies. The free version includes:
- unlimited number of designs and downloads;
- free templates and content;
- no watermark on the photo.
Of the shortcomings: videos can only be made up to 40 seconds at 480p resolution.
If you are not interested in working with video and using audio effects, then the free version of Supa is a great choice.
The editor has a paid version (from 590 rubles per month).
- everything that is in the free version;
- music download;
- video in HD quality (720p), length up to 90 seconds + no logo in the video.
- everything that is in the Premium tariff;
- Full HD (1080p) video quality;
- the ability to upload your own fonts.
This Russian analogue of Canva is suitable for professional and amateur use.
Free analogue of the Canva application in Russian. The project is interesting, it is constantly being finalized, new shapes, images, fonts are added. This is a modern online graphic editor that is suitable even for those who have never worked with design.
If you need interesting content that you don’t want to work on for a long time - you can use ready-made templates. You can edit them minimally: change the size of the canvas, change the background image (to an accessible one), change the font.
If you want to create somethingyou can do everything from scratch. Of the minuses — while there is no way to add audio and your own pictures. But the developers actively communicate with their audience, listen to the wishes, and update the editor. So in the near future it is quite possible to complicate and improve the program.
We hope that in the list of these analogues of the Canva site you will find the right editor that will meet all your requirements.