Xiaomi is one of the world’s largest smartphone manufacturers, vying with Samsung and Apple for market share both in its native China and beyond. The brand’s phones are widely available in Europe and Asia. Often they are unmatched in terms of value for money. In today’s article, we have collected 6 worthy models worth up to 30,000 rubles. The list includes Xiaomi smartphones and its sub-brands Redmi and Poco.
The smartphone has a 6.53” IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Gorilla Glass 3 protects it from scratches. The refresh rate is standard (60 Hz).
The hardware basis is Snapdragon 662 (93rd in terms of performance). The smartphone is not suitable for games, but the device copes with everyday tasks (messengers, social networks, watching videos, etc.) without problems. The smartphone is available in the following configurations — 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, 4 + 128 GB and 6 + 128 GB.
The main image sensor on the back has a resolution of 48MP. In addition to it, there is an 8‑megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2‑megapixel macro and a 2‑megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8‑megapixel camera for selfies.
Redmi 9T is powered by a large 6000 mAh battery. Its charge is enough for almost 19 hours and 30 minutes of web browsing. By modern standards, the phone charges slowly — 2 hours 30 minutes (18 W). It can be used to charge other devices (2.5W).
The Xiaomi Redmi 9T smartphone costs from 18,550 rubles. It measures 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6mm and weighs 198g.
Pros of Redmi 9T:
- big screen;
- good pictures on the main camera;
- works for a long time on a single charge, can be used as a portable battery;
- excellent stereo speakers, Gorilla Glass 3, water-repellent coating, separate slot for memory cards, NFC for contactless payments, 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Cons of Redmi 9T:
- low screen brightness (437 nits in Auto mode);
- charging slowly;
- mediocre video quality, no 4K recording;
- the user interface sometimes freezes.
Poco M4 Pro 5G
Smartphone Poco M4 Pro 5G received a large 6.6‑inch screen. It is an IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a refresh rate of 90Hz and Gorilla Glass 3 scratch and crack resistance.
This smartphone is built on Dimensity 800 from MediaTek (55th in the ranking). The choice of versions depending on the amount of RAM and flash memory is large — 4 + 64 GB, 4 + 128 GB, 6 + 128 GB, 8 + 128 GB and 8 + 256 GB.
On the back side there are 2 cameras — the main one with a resolution of 50 megapixels with phase detection autofocus and an 8‑megapixel ultra-wide-angle one. On the front panel is a camera with a resolution of 16 megapixels.
The 5000 mAh battery provides almost 18 hours and 50 minutes of web surfing. Using the included 33W power supply, the smartphone is fully charged in 1 hour and 7 minutes. There is no reverse or wireless charging.
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G costs from 17,900 rubles. Its dimensions are 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm and weighs 195 g.
Poco M4 Pro 5G Pros:
- large display with excellent contrast;
- works for a long time without recharging;
- stable performance without throttling;
- high-quality photos and videos;
- Gorilla Glass 3, microSD card support, IP53 water and dust resistance (not afraid of rain), 3.5″ mini-jack, NFC, 5G.
Cons of Poco M4 Pro 5G:
- the quality of the stereo speakers is average;
- insufficient screen brightness for outdoor use in sunny weather (510 nits);
- 90 Hz mode heavily loads the GPU;
- 4K video recording is not available.
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The phone received a 6.67 ″ AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a frequency of 120 Hz.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (56th place). Performance for the price segment is good. Available memory options are 6 + 64 GB, 6 + 128 GB, 8 + 128 GB.
The main camera on the back has a resolution of 108 megapixels. In addition to it, an ultra-wide-angle (8 MP), macro (5 MP, with autofocus) and a depth sensor (2 MP) are installed. There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
The battery capacity is 5020 mAh. It lasts for 14 hours and 13 minutes of browsing websites. 33 W charging is supported — from 0 to 100% in 1 hour 21 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8/128 GB costs from 24,500 rubles. The dimensions of the smartphone are 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm, weight — 193 g.
Pros of Redmi Note 10 Pro:
- smooth and responsive screen;
- reliable operation, without overheating;
- all cameras are excellent in daylight (photo and video);
- Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides, IP53 water and dust resistance, dedicated memory card slot, stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC.
Cons of Redmi Note 10 Pro:
- mediocre photo quality in low light conditions;
- night mode only works on the main camera;
- electronic image stabilization does not work when shooting in 4K.
Redmi Note 11
This model uses a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 and a frequency of 90 Hz. It is also protected by a sheet of Gorilla Glass 3.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is built on a Snapdragon 680 4G mobile processor (74th in terms of power). Available memory configurations are 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB internal storage.
The camera setup on the rear model includes sensors with resolutions of 50, 8 (ultra wide), 2 (macro) and 2 (deep for portraits). The resolution of the front camera is 13 megapixels.
The smartphone has a 5000 mAh battery. Web surfing drains the battery in 16 hours and 11 minutes. Using the included 33W adapter, the phone can be fully charged in 1 hour and 12 minutes.
The cost of the Redmi Note 11 smartphone is from 17,900 rubles. Phone dimensions — 159.9 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm, weight — 179 g.
Pros of Redmi Note 11:
- bright AMOLED screen with excellent color reproduction;
- good autonomy;
- decent photos on the main camera, excellent portraits and macro shots;
- stable performance without thermal throttling;
- IP53, dedicated memory card slot, Gorilla Glass 3, loud stereo speakers with good sound, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC.
Cons of Redmi Note 11:
- night mode is not impressive (only available on the main camera);
- no camera shoots 4K video;
- outdated Adreno 610 GPU.
Poco X4 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G has a 6.67-inch screen (AMOLED) with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a frequency of 120 Hz. It is covered with Gorilla Glass 5.
The smartphone is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chipset (45th in the ranking). The amount of RAM is 6 or 8 GB, flash memory — 64/128/256 GB.
There are 3 sensors at the back with a resolution of 108.8 (ultra wide-angle), 2 megapixels (macro). There is a 16-megapixel camera for taking selfies.
The phone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery. It discharges in 14 hours and 23 minutes of web surfing. There is support for fast charging with a power of 67 W – it takes 49 minutes to fully charge.
The Poco X4 Pro 5G smartphone in a 6 + 128 GB memory configuration costs from 28,990 rubles. The phone measures 164.2 x 76.1 x 8.1mm and weighs 205g.
Pros of Poco X4 Pro 5G:
- excellent display;
- fast charging;
- decent performance for the segment;
- support for memory cards (used instead of 1 SIM card), moisture protection IP53, 5G, loud stereo speakers with good sound quality, 3.5 mm headphone jack, NFC.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Cons:
- mediocre quality of photos and videos;
- no 4K video recording.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE has a 6.55-inch AMOLED display. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and supports Dolby Vision. The refresh rate is 90 Hz.
The hardware basis is Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (30th place). There are versions with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, 8 + 128 and 8 + 256 GB.
The cameras on the back have a resolution of 64.8 (with ultra-wide angle lens), 5 MP (macro). On the front is a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
The battery capacity of 4250 mAh is enough for 13 hours and 50 minutes of web surfing. It takes 64 minutes to fully charge with a 33W power supply.
The cost of the 8/128 GB version is from 28,900 rubles. Dimensions — 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm, weight — 158 g.
Pros of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE:
- excellent screen;
- high-quality photos and videos in daylight on all cameras, night mode works well;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, hybrid card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, stereo speakers.
Cons of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE:
- no 3.5mm headphone jack.