Pillows fall into many categories. We list the main ones:
- Adult and children’s pillows
The latter are characterized by small size and weight, hypoallergenic material in the composition and bright design. Adult products are in a large assortment and their choice is not difficult.
- Scope of application
travel by car, bus, train and plane. Pillows vary in shape and size.
- The area of application implies the place where the pillow will be fixed
Most often it is the chin, head, legs and neck. Depending on this, the products are produced in the form of a curved roller, a rectangle, a semicircle and an inflatable stand.
- filler type
air, latex, balls, viscoelastic foam.
- Pillow type
orthopedic, memory effect, antistress.
Tips from buyers and experts will help you quickly find the right model and make the right purchase:
- First of all, you should decide on the type and shape of the pillow, as well as in what area you want to use it.
- Pay attention to the material. It is important that it is resistant to wear and easy to clean, otherwise you will run into difficulties when traveling.
- The product should fit snugly and not hang around the neck.
- A big plus will be the presence of orthopedic properties in the model, since in this way it will become an excellent prevention of osteochondrosis.
- It is important that the pillow provides good ventilation, otherwise the neck will constantly sweat, and microorganisms will begin to multiply in the product itself.