Smartphones are no longer enough. Technology is getting smaller and more portable. Relevant for those who lead at least a little active lifestyle and prefer lightness to an extra object in their hands. In the TV series “Black Mirror” there were implant chips that made it possible to track all the physical indicators of a person during sports. In our reality, they are being replaced by wearable gadgets — a thing that is safer and far from turning people into androids. We made a rating of the best models for monitoring the state of your body in training and not only.
Bakeey ID115 Plus — base of novice athletes and professional couch potatoes
Fitness bracelet for those who play sports at an amateur level. Morning jogs, yoga, brisk walking, and traveling up the stairs when the elevator is broken are enough functions for such cases.
On a small, only 0.96 inches (for comparison, the maximum diameter of the models in our rating is 1.62), the screen will be able to track sleep indicators, calories burned, pulse and pressure. Standard things that you think of when you hear “fitness bracelet”, and nothing more. With active use, the watch will last a week — all this thanks to a relatively powerful battery and a small number of functions.
The bracelet is compatible with IOS and Android smartphones: it will notify the owner of incoming calls and messages, wake up in the morning and help monitor email. If the caring bracelet notices that you have been sitting too long in one place, it will remind you of the need to warm up.
Bakeey ID115 Plus is unlikely to bring significant changes to your life, but it will help you become more attentive to the needs and condition of your body.
Pros of Bakeey ID115 Plus:
- ease of use — with a touch screen and a calm color scheme, it will be difficult to get lost;
- price-quality ratio — counts steps, calories, evaluates physical activity and sleep quality for less than two thousand rubles;
- relatively high protection class — IP67 allows the watch to be under water for about 30 minutes and be completely dustproof.
Cons of Bakeey ID115 Plus:
- not suitable for those who are actively involved in sports — there are no training programs, a timer and a stopwatch;
- the absence of a gyroscope — a sensor that allows the device to distinguish different types of walking from running and correctly count calories.
iWOWN i6HR — continuous operation in any weather
It will help to plan the day and properly distribute physical activity. The fitness bracelet has a function of rest reminders and self-setting of various tasks. The quality of sleep, calories burned, pulse, pedometer — everything is up to standard and a little more. So, a fitness bracelet will help you find a lost smartphone, if, of course, the devices are paired, and it will generate a daily report on physical activity.
The smart bracelet will be able to work in frost: the minimum temperature at which it can be used is ‑20 degrees Celsius. In the heat, the watch will not get heatstroke — the maximum temperature is +60 degrees Celsius.
iWOWN i6HR is for those who love control but prefer it paired with a stylish monochrome display and a black base strap.
Pros of iWOWN i6HR:
- visibility — a detailed report on the work done on the smartphone screen;
- constantly works — monitors the state of your body, even when you are resting;
- the ability to change straps.
Cons of iWOWN i6HR:
- small battery capacity — from 75 mAh it can only work up to five days;
- heavy — weighs almost 18 grams, when the lightest rating bracelet is 13.5 grams.
HONOR Band 5 — regular visits to the gym and pool with a stylish display
It will measure the level of oxygen in the blood, and then warn about the risks of dizziness, breathing problems and other consequences of a lack of the mentioned. You can also swim with it.
With a 195 mAh battery (2 weeks of active use), the fitness bracelet has 10 preset workouts, ranging from treadmill running to cycling. It has a strong connection with a smartphone via Bluetooth: you can remotely switch or stop tracks and control the camera. A timer and an alarm clock let you keep track of the time so you don’t overdo it, and the weather view function allows you to plan your workout in advance.
HONOR Band 5 — Works long hours in the water and on land to monitor your health day and night.
Pros of HONOR Band 5:
- stylish design — you can change not only the straps, but also the appearance of the display (among the preset wallpapers there is a cute pig with a bow);
- increased moisture resistance and better protection against damage — the IP68 level allows you to safely swim in the pool and endure minor shocks;
- reminders — the bracelet will inform you about the need to warm up every hour in Russian.
Cons of HONOR Band 5:
- low image quality — pixel density of 282 ppi with 300–350 comfortable for the eyes.
Huawei Band 7 — a personal touch in patented technologies
If you love sports, you will love the presence of 92 preset workouts and the weightlessness of the bracelet — with a thickness of 9.99 millimeters, it will not interfere even in a shirt with cuffs.
The screen is large, the length of the little finger. After activation with one touch, you can see either one of the pre-installed images, or your own — you decide what will be on the watch wallpaper.
In order to train productively, you need to sleep well. The fitness bracelet is equipped with HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0TM technology. A specially designed infrared sensor monitors sleep phases, identifies one of six typical problems (insomnia, light sleep, nighttime awakenings, early awakenings, too many dreams and irregular sleep patterns) and offers more than 200 solutions to solve it. Another useful technology is HUAWEI TruSport™. Replacement of a personal trainer with advice on the intensity and timing of training.
Huawei Band 7 is a fitness bracelet for those who appreciate rest as well as activity and rationally approach to drawing up a training plan.
Pros of Huawei Band 7:
- intelligence — thoughtful sleep monitoring technology and automatic recognition of the current workout;
- close connection with a smartphone — not only via Bluetooth, but also via Wi-Fi;
- an unusual approach to ordinary things — tracking the phases of the moon, weather forecast, stylish colors (from khaki to red).
Cons of Huawei Band 7:
- quite large for such a thin bracelet weight — 16 grams.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 (Global) — style and practicality always on the screen
This bracelet is not only convenient to use — it is convenient to charge it. The presence of a new magnetic charging line for the Xiaomi bracelet line will allow you to connect the plug and connector without mechanical effort. The battery will charge in 2 hours and work for about 15 days.
Smart watch new, 2022 release. Bluetooth 5.2 (penultimate version) will provide a stable connection with smartphones of any operating system. If you have Xiaomi, then you can track all the indicators in a special application, Mi Fitness (Xiaomi Wear). 120 preset workouts, 8 megabytes of RAM, weight 13.5 grams — surprised figure by figure.
You can put one of 100 possible appearance options on the wallpaper. You can customize not only the design, but also the functions displayed on the main screen. By the way, with Always-On Display, you can not bring your hand to your face to see the time or weather.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 (Global) — brings together athletes and adherents of a measured lifestyle in love with a large set of functions to take care of their health.
Pros of Xiaomi Mi Band 7 (Global):
- high degree of protection — the bracelet is unaffected by immersion up to 50 meters, any water procedures, sweat, oil and everything that can provoke corrosion in other models;
- the quality of the sensors — the accuracy of pulse scanning reaches 98%, and the monitoring of the level of oxygen in the blood occurs continuously;
- nice bonuses — there is a cycle tracking calendar for women, as well as controlling the level of stress and recovery after it.
Cons of Xiaomi Mi Band 7 (Global):
- lack of connection with a smartphone via Wi-Fi.
Choose a fitness bracelet based on your attitude to sports. If you have just recently switched to a healthy lifestyle or are generally far from daily activity, buy a simple tracker with a minimum set of functions. It will allow you to track changes in the body and periodically unobtrusively remind you of the need to move at least a little. Bakeey ID115 Plus is a basic option not only for athletes.
Another standard model that you should pay attention to if you plan to visit the gym infrequently and train without much effort. iWOWN i6HR — More features but still easy to use.
For more advanced base will be small. It is worth turning to waterproof models when you prefer training in the pool or actively sweating during sports. In this case, Honor Band 5 will become your good friend — a bracelet with a high degree of protection against moisture and any damage.
Those who appreciate the author’s technologies and unique approach in fitness bracelets will like Huawei Band 7. The watch differs from competitors in intelligence and special attention to the individual needs of the owner athlete.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 (Global) in addition to convenience and practicality can boast of accuracy. When every second counts in training and every heartbeat matters, rest assured that this bracelet will not let you down. Regular guests of the fitness room should pay attention to this model, but it will also please beginners with a pleasant design and a large set of functions.
When choosing a tracker, it is worth remembering your needs and the price-quality ratio. In pursuit of stylish and multifunctional novelties, you can forget that the last time you played sports was that year. When choosing a fitness bracelet, as well as during any workout, slowness and attentiveness are important — then the gadget will become a friend not only in the gym, but also in everyday life.