The natural stone massager has become an Instagram star for a reason: it not only helps to look good, but also looks very cute on its own. Let’s take a look at what facial rollers are good for and how to use them.
How does a facial roller work?
Massage with objects resembling modern rollers began to be done in China as early as the 7th century AD, and is still used today. This is an effective and safe practice of natural rejuvenation.
Here’s what happens when you apply the roller to your skin:
- blood circulation improves, which means the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin and the removal of decay products;
- improves lymph flow;
- facial muscles become toned;
- complexion improves;
— the delicate mechanical effect of the roller prevents the appearance of edema and makes the skin more toned;
Regular use of the facial roller helps to smooth mimic wrinkles.
How to massage your face with a natural stone roller
Remove make-up or simply cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser. Apply serum or cream. Start rolling the roller from the bottom of your neck to your chin.
Move the roller first from the chin to the middle of the cheeks, then from the chin to the ears.
From the bridge of the nose, roll the roller along each cheek to the ear; for roller movements around the eyes, choose a narrower part of the tool.
For the forehead, use the wide end of the roller again. Move from the bridge of the nose to the top of the forehead and along the eyebrows, from the center of the forehead to the temples.
In the box you will find:
- quartz roller;
- detailed instructions for facial massage;
- a bag for storing and cooling the roller;
- a copy of the certificate of the Gemological Center of Moscow State University, confirming the natural origin of the stone.