When growing horticultural and horticultural crops, it is not enough to provide them with proper care — watering, fertilizing or pruning. Often, gardeners and gardeners are faced with a big problem — the defeat of cultivated plants with fungal diseases. If you do not notice the symptoms in time and do not start the correct treatment, then you can not only lose part or all of the crop, but also lose the plant itself. Therefore, experts are developing effective drugs that effectively fight fungi or protect garden and garden crops from the appearance of pathogenic organisms and their spores. One of these fungicides is Topaz — an excellent drug for the prevention and treatment of plants from the fungus.
TOPAZ, EC is a systemic drug with a strong preventive and therapeutic effect. After application to plants, it is quickly absorbed and spreads inside the leaves, an hour after application it is practically not washed off by precipitation. It has a strong therapeutic (up to 3 days) and preventive (7–8 days) effect.
• Wide application. The drug is registered and can be used on a large number of crops at risk of powdery mildew, such as currants, cucumbers, strawberries, raspberries, ornamental plants.
• TOPAZ works well at high temperatures, ie under conditions favorable for the development of the disease.
• An important drug to alternate with other fungicides to prevent the development of disease resistance to drugs.
• Reduction in the number of treatments, flexibility in terms of application.
• Rapid uptake by plants reduces the risk of rain washing off the product. Rain two hours after treatment with the drug does not reduce its effectiveness.
• Reducing the environmental burden.
• No phytotoxicity when used correctly.
Mechanism of action:
As a result of interaction with the drug, the pathogen loses its ability to grow and develop, which leads to its death. Possessing a systemic effect, TOPAZ, EC, penetrates into the plant within 30 minutes after treatment and has a therapeutic and protective effect.
TOPAZ should be used prophylactically or at the first manifestations of the disease. The first treatment is at the beginning of leaf blooming, the next — after 10–14 days. Four treatments can be carried out per season. It must be remembered that the waiting period for TOPAZ is 14 days, that is, two weeks before harvesting, you need to stop processing.
On currants, TOPAZ is used against American powdery mildew. Treatments (up to four treatments per season) begin when the first symptoms of the disease appear. The last treatment should be carried out no later than two weeks before harvest.
On flowering plants, TOPAZ is used during vegetation against powdery mildew and rust.
Spray solution preparation:
When preparing the solution, as well as when spraying plants, it is necessary to use personal protective equipment (overalls, boots, rubber gloves, goggles, a respirator). It is recommended to prepare the working solution in a separate special container. Fill the container with water to a third of the volume of the sprayer and add the pesticide according to the recommended estimated consumption rate, mix until completely dissolved. Pour the solution into the sprayer tank, bring the volume to full with water and mix again. When working, it is necessary to maintain a homogeneous state of the working solution, periodically mixing it. Use the prepared solution within 2–3 hours.
Safe for humans and the environment.