12 Best Outdoor LED Lights
LED lamps have many advantages over incandescent lamps. These include a long service life, instant readiness for operation (after 2 seconds they provide the maximum possible luminous flux for them), and they also have a loss of light power per year of only 4%. They also do not contain harmful substances like mercury, and therefore their use is safe for the environment. Such lamps are used for various purposes, including street lighting. Below are the top 12 outdoor LED lights for 2022, along with tips for choosing them.
- one How to choose an outdoor LED lamp
- 2 Ground
- 2.1 1. Park Lantern P‑03
- 2.2 2. Uniel USL-C-452/PT305/ USL-C-453/PT305/ USL-C-454/PT305
- 2.3 3. Sunlightfine House SGL03C
- 3 wall
- 3.1 1. Duwi Riga 24141 6
- 3.2 2. Wireless lamp with 30 LED lamps
- 3.3 3. Solar street lamp with motion sensor
- four Ground
- 4.1 1. Lightstar Raggio 377707
- 4.2 2. Outdoor lamp with remote control BK-128–6COB
- 4.3 3. Searchlight with motion sensor 20 LED
- 4.4 4. ERA ERASF08-25
- 5 Suspended
- 5.1 1. Duwi Riga 24142 3
- 5.2 2. Battery lamp 100 LED
How to choose an outdoor LED lamp
To choose the right luminaire, you should pay attention to the following parameters:
- Power in fixtures can vary from 0.05 to 80 W and shows how much electricity the device needs. If the lamps will work for a long time, then for the sake of economy it makes sense to consider low-power models. On the other hand, the lower the power, the dimmer the light.
- Brightness. This parameter characterizes how bright the light flux will be. It is measured in lumens, the more of them, the brighter the lamp.
- Food. Garden lights can be powered from the mains or from a battery charged from the sun. Connecting models of the first type forces you to lay wires to them and protect them from the weather. The latter are highly dependent on illumination, so in places where there is little sun, they may be ineffective.
- Hull Security. So that the street lamp does not deteriorate, care should be taken that it has protection against water and dust. It is marked with certification from IP20 to IP68, where the first option indicates the minimum level of protection, and the second — the maximum.
- Housing material. Garden lights can be made of plastic or metal. The former are cheaper, but they are short-lived, as the impact of the environment in the form of snow, wind, rain and other natural phenomena quickly leads to their breakdown. Metal models are more expensive, but last longer.
- Orientation. Lamps can give directional light or diffused. It depends on the shape of the bulb, and therefore you should consider what the lamp will be used for and, based on this, choose the appropriate option.
- Colorful temperature. The emitted light can have a different color — from white to yellow, which is also called the color temperature, that is, white light is cold, and yellow is warm. This parameter is measured in kelvins. 3400–4600 K is cold white radiation, and 4800–6600 K is warm yellow. Accordingly, there are intermediate options.
- Installation method. All fixtures are divided into groups according to the type of installation. There are models with wall mounting, suspended, ground (mounted in the ground) or ground, which are simply placed on the surface.
The first part of the rating is ground lamps that are mounted in the ground. As a rule, they are placed flush with the surface, but sometimes they can slightly rise above it. This type is used to illuminate buildings, paths, and is also often placed around buildings.
1. Park Lantern P‑03
Low cost solar powered garden light with a plastic body and one 4.5 cm transparent shade. Its height is 29.5 cm. The protection level is IP44. The model is available in several colors.
- bright light;
- during the day they gain a charge to glow all night;
- not detected.
Alexander K. Super, work more than 4 months. They shine brightly. I recommend.
Igor P. It shines well and for a long time, during the glow on the ground there is a beautiful pattern in the form of stars.
2. Uniel USL-C-452/PT305/ USL-C-453/PT305/ USL-C-454/PT305
Solar-powered dacha lamps from this series are made in the shape of a flower, which allows them to be used not only for lighting, but also for landscape design. The model is presented in three colors of the ceiling: blue, yellow or purple. It has a white glow
power 0.06 W and a 40 mAh battery with solar charging. The device is protected according to the IP44 standard, the life of its LEDs is 30,000 hours. The body is made of plastic, dimensions — 5 * 5 * 30.5 cm.
- shine well;
- Beautiful design;
- enough charge for the night.
- the plastic case is flimsy.
Irina L. Excellent flashlights. Look both on their own and in a bouquet.
Mizirov Dmitry They look beautiful, shine brightly, as befits garden lamps.
3. Sunlightfine House SGL03C
This lamp received a designer appearance in the form of a house. It works on a 150 mAh solar battery, which in 6 hours gains a charge for 8 hours of operation. The luminaire emits 5000K white light and is capable of illuminating one square meter. The case is protected according to the IP44 standard, it is made of plastic. Dimensions — 8.5 * 8.5 * 38 cm.
- Beautiful design;
- shine well.
- a lot of marriage.
Salamat Nursultan Works for almost a year without interruption. Survived winter and frost. I am satisfied with the purchase, I look forward to when they appear again, I will buy more!
Natalia I recommend. Just check the size when buying, they are not big.
Wall lights are most often used to cast light on structures to enhance their beauty. They can also illuminate the paths. The best models from this category are presented below.
1. Duwi Riga 24141 6
This lamp is made in a strict classic design, which makes it an excellent decoration for drinking establishments and not only. The case is made of matte durable plastic. The model can be placed with the ceiling up or down, it has the shape of a trapezoid. A 60 W lamp with an E27 socket is responsible for lighting. The case is protected according to the IP44 standard. Size — 18 * 14.5 * 18 cm.
- easy to install;
- easy to use.
- brittle plastic.
Sergey Avdeev For such a cost, it’s not bad at all, for a fake lantern on the street.
Vladimir B Ordinary plastic lantern for the street.
It’s bad that the plastic, where the light is, is matte, not transparent. There will be a dimmer light.
The set was complete and without defects.
Your own box.
Here the price is acceptable, especially considering the bonuses and Thank you.
I’ll take another one for a couple.
2. Wireless lamp with 30 LED lamps
With a simple pyramid design, this wall lantern is equipped with 30 LEDs and has a built-in motion sensor. It is powered by solar panels and serves to illuminate the space. Dimensions — 10 * 12 * 5 cm.
- respond well to movement;
- easy to install;
- build quality.
- not identified.
stalker96kor I bought the same flashlight 4 years ago. After serving 4 seasons, he died.
I ordered 4 pieces and hung along the change house in order to illuminate the concrete path.
It looks very impressive at night — you walk and LED lamps light up in front of you, illuminating the path to the toilet:
AS for you I bought 3 pieces, one after a couple of weeks it barely shines, the other turns on sometimes, the third seems to be on fire. The light is not bright, in general, he gave the correct assessment, for sure.
3. Solar street lamp with motion sensor
This outdoor LED wall light has a convenient mounting and swivel bracket that allows you to position it in the most convenient way and direct it to the right place. This model has 77 built-in LEDs, a motion sensor, and a control panel. Among its functions is changing the color of the glow, by default it is white. The luminous flux of the model is 900 lumens, which is enough to illuminate 25 square meters. The case is made of plastic, protected according to the IP65 standard, size — 12*12*10 cm. Weight — 380 grams.
- there is a motion sensor;
- you can change the direction and color of the glow;
- there is a remote control.
- marriage is common.
Andrew I didn’t like anything, because The delivered product does not work.
Dmitry rudeboy I read the comments, I checked it right at the point, everything works, even the batr is right in the remote control. I will take more
Ground street lamps are distinguished by the fact that they have a long stem, and therefore the light source is raised above the ground and illuminates a large area. Often they decorate cafes or put paths or fences as a contour.
1. Lightstar Raggio 377707
Lightstar solar-powered garden lamps Lightstar Raggio 377707 are made in high-tech style and have a rectangular shape. The case is metal, protected according to the IP55 standard, has a size of 12.8 * 12.8 * 80 cm. Its power is 6 W, the color temperature is 4000 K, the luminous flux is 300 lumens, and the life of the LEDs reaches 20 thousand hours.
- stylish design;
- shine well;
- metal case.
- high price.
Dmitry I have a country house, I put two of these lamps on both sides of the gate, well, I liked them with their design, I like high-tech in general) Yes, it is more expensive because of metal and glass, but for that it is natural materials, the more it is economical and shines well .
Stepan Chvilev I installed two of these lamps to illuminate the mini-parking in front of the guest house. They shine all night, but electricity costs have not changed much. Excellent attractive design in high-tech style, fits perfectly into the overall architectural solution.
2. Outdoor lamp with remote control BK-128–6COB
This model is used to illuminate the space. It is equipped with 4 LEDs, has a built-in motion and light sensor, that is, it turns on automatically when it gets dark outside. Its shape is rectangular, the body is made of plastic. Size — 16 * 16 cm, weight — 300 grams. The model is protected according to the IP65 standard and can be used from ‑10 to 40 degrees. LEDs have a color temperature of 4000 K, the light flux is 250 lumens, which is enough to illuminate 15 square meters. LED lifetime is about 5000 hours. The lantern is powered by a solar battery. A remote control is provided for control. Mounting is possible not only on the ground, but also on the ceiling or wall.
- easy to install;
- there is a remote control;
- There is a motion and light sensor.
- The motion sensor has a rather small range.
Vasily Ivanovich A very bright spotlight, I didn’t expect to put it in a street toilet, but I did it on the porch, in the toilet, as on a stage, the price ratio is excellent, there is something to compare, there are already 4 different types in the country
Vitaly Matytsin In general, a cool flashlight, good quality and great work at night
3. Searchlight with motion sensor 20 LED
This versatile lamp can be mounted on walls, ceilings and even on the floor. It has 20 white light bulbs, a motion sensor and a light sensor. The dimensions of the model are 8*10.5 cm, it is made of ABS plastic and is protected according to the IP68 standard, which corresponds to the highest safety class. Solar panels are used as a power source.
- excellent level of protection;
- different ways of installation;
- there is a motion and light sensor;
- often associated with marriage.
Elena Arrived not working. I do not recommend.
Dismantled, inside the wire crushed during assembly
max-rules Two functions, on the movement and non-stop in the dark
4. ERA ERASF08-25
The lamp from the ERA company received an unusual design in the form of a magic ball. It is small in size, so you can install it almost anywhere. The device is equipped with 20 LEDs that provide a warm white glow. It is powered by a solar battery that charges all day and provides light for 8 hours. The diameter of the ceiling is 20 cm. The model is made of plastic, its protection level is IP44.
- Beautiful design;
- easy to install;
- works all night.
- not identified.
Olga Toropova I ordered two lamps, one burns for thirty minutes, the other for two hours. I would like two of the same.
Oleg I bought 2 lamps, one came in 2019, the second in 2020. And now it’s 2022. That is, the sale is illiquid. The battery is already degraded. The flashlight doesn’t last long. The 8 hours indicated on the box do not pull. Probably next year will have to change the battery.
Hanging lamps are used in gazebos, on terraces, or simply broadcast under the roof canopy. This is a good way to create a cozy atmosphere and organize lighting at the same time.
1. Duwi Riga 24142 3
Pendant lamp with a simple classic design. It is made of plastic and has a matte finish. The shape of the plafond is trapezoidal. Provides protection according to the IP44 standard. The model works with light bulbs up to 60 W and E27 base. Dimensions — 15 * 15 * 66 cm. The lamp is powered from the mains.
- inconvenient to change the lamp;
- very light (may be blown away by the wind);
- soft plastic.
zadornov-ilia The light from it is muffled, soft, does not hurt the eyes. Creates comfortable lighting around.
Anton S. Installation is very simple and the seal gives normal protection to the wiring.
2. Battery lamp 100 LED
This model has a modern design and is made of plastic. It is equipped with 100 LEDs, which provides excellent illumination, as well as a motion sensor. Her light is white, close to warm. The device is powered by a solar battery, the case is protected according to the IP65 standard. Dimensions — 10 * 7 cm.
- Motion Sensor.
- not detected.
given h. The lantern is excellent. Reacts to movement, shines brightly. Attaches to any surface without problems.
Alex A. The beauty! And this beauty worked for one evening. All! The next day, no sign of life. Don’t waste your money! I’m not at all sure that I can return mine: photos are required when processing a return, but it is not possible to upload them.