Home is a place where we want to feel cozy and comfortable, where we rest and rejuvenate. For some, quality and practicality remain the key criterion when choosing a home outfit, for others it is more important to feel beautiful in any environment.
So, let’s see if home clothes can combine both qualities.
1. The main criterion is the quality of the material.
Synthetic fabrics (polyester, elastane, nylon, etc.) can cause allergies and create a “greenhouse effect”, causing overheating of the body, itching, and allergies. The fabrics used in the products must be natural. They let air through, do not electrify, are hypoallergenic, pleasant, soft to the body and do not harm your health.
2. Home outfit should not hinder movement and cause discomfort, the cut can be semi-fitted, moderately free.
3. The color scheme is preferably calm, avoid bright acid shades. Natural natural colors are desirable: milky, sandy, delicate pink, gray, green, beige.
4. Home clothes should not have hard fittings and coarse lace, which will rub the skin.
5. A winning solution will be a home outfit that combines naturalness and comfort with femininity and elegance.
The La kea homemade combination is made from an eco-friendly, all-natural, delicate fabric, for the manufacture of which Australian eucalyptus wood is used as a raw material.
Dress — a combination with a spicy cutout on the back and thin adjustable straps is suitable for a comfortable pastime at home (as a home nightgown), a romantic evening, hosting guests, bridal gatherings, and also “going out” as a variant of a summer combination dress.
La kea is not only beauty, but also self-care.