7 best built-in washing machines
A built-in washing machine is a good option for small apartments or rooms where you need to hide excess furniture. Since the purchase is expensive, we have prepared a ranking of the best models that are relevant in 2022.
- one How to choose a good built-in washing machine
- 2 The best built-in washing machines
- 2.1 1. Electrolux PerfectCare 700 EW7W3R68SI
- 2.2 2. Weissgauff WMI 6128 D
- 2.3 3. Electrolux EW7F3R48SI
- 2.4 4. MAUNFELD MBWM148S
- 2.5 5. Hotpoint-Ariston BI WMHL 71283
- 2.6 6. Weissgauff WMDI 6148 D
- 2.7 7. Hansa WHE1206BI
How to choose a good built-in washing machine
Let’s single out five main criteria, with the help of which the rating of built-in washing machines was compiled.
- Dimensions. Before buying, you need to measure the place where the built-in washing machine will be installed. Based on the information received, we select a model. It is also worth paying attention to some nuances (the presence of legs / wheels, the type of loading, and others).
- Wash class range from very good (A and above) to very poor (G). You can easily find class A and A ++ models in stores, so it’s better to pay attention to them. Class B should be considered as a last resort, it is not recommended to pay attention to other options.
- Spin class divided into 7 categories (from A to G), it indicates what level of humidity will be after the procedure. For the best washers, this figure is at around 45%, for the worst — more than 90%. Another criterion is the spin speed available. Models for the home have indicators from 800 to 1200 rpm, which is quite enough.
- Noise level measured in decibels, this indicator affects everyone in its own way. For one person, 50 dB is loud, but for another it is acceptable. In order to understand how noisy a particular model is, you can either read reviews or find a comparable sound source nearby.
- Safety. This includes many options, but the most important is the panel lock function, which is indispensable in families with small children. It will be good if the device has leakage protection and a drum self-cleaning function.
Additionally, it is recommended to consider various washing modes. Here the spread is huge, some models have economical modes, while others are designed for different types of washing.
The best built-in washing machines
In total, the rating included 7 nominees. They have good performance and good reviews, and also correlate well in terms of price and quality.
1. Electrolux PerfectCare 700 EW7W3R68SI
This built-in washer-dryer has a large number of positive reviews. Its width is 60 cm, depth is 56 cm, height is 82 cm. It has a good spin speed of 1600 rpm. The device holds 8 kg of clothes and has an inverter motor. Among the additional functionality there is a choice of spin speed, there is a child lock and self-diagnosis of faults. Since the washing machine is powerful, it makes a lot of noise, around 70 dB. Category A washing class allows you to quickly and efficiently wash clothes. The weight of the device is 74 kg.
- good drying;
- washing quality;
- Makes a lot of noise while washing.
ogneptax Overall, this is a great purchase! I forgot what a drying rack in the middle of the apartment and clothes that have been drying for weeks in wet weather are. Thanks to progress and Electrolux =) — this is perhaps the most successful investment after a dishwasher and a vacuum cleaner robot.
George M. Quiet, shallow, excellent 1 hour wash+dry program
Setting the time for each program (according to the options specified by the manufacturer, for example, 50 min‑1.5 hours‑2 hours)
2. Weissgauff WMI 6128 D
Washing machine suitable for a small family. The drum is designed for 6 kg of clothes, dimensions WxHxD — 59.50x53.20x82.50. There is a Water Cube Drum protection that protects the linen from mechanical damage. This is useful because the spin speed is 1200 rpm. The device has many additional functions, you can choose the washing temperature, monitor the level of foam or turn on the delayed start mode. The model is suitable for different materials, it has special programs for cotton, jeans, silk, wool and others.
- attractive design;
- washing quality;
- large download volume.
- short water supply hose.
Alexander P For those who want to build 82 cm under the countertop — everything is real, it fits
Vasily Kozyrev Quiet wash. Roomy. Economical. Washes out great! I recommend!
3. Electrolux EW7F3R48SI
The built-in washing machine which can be loaded at once on 8 kg. It has an A+++ energy class, which means that the model saves electricity well. Washing class — A, one of the highest. The maximum spin speed is 1400 rpm, in terms of quality it belongs to class B. The noise level is small and varies between 46/68 dB. The functionality is extensive, 14 washing programs are available to the user, and the Fuzzy Logic program is also present in the machine, thanks to which you do not need to enter many precise parameters.
- quiet work;
- big tank;
- high quality wash.
- low filter position.
Natalia Quiet operation, large tank, excellent wash quality
Dasha K. Stackable, quite quiet if it is in the kitchen, and the bedroom is in another part of the apartment
4. MAUNFELD MBWM148S
A device with a nice design and good functionality. Allows you to automatically adjust the consumption of water and electricity in accordance with the load on the drum. The model is also quite economical, it has Ecoball technology, which is designed to save detergent. The drum is designed for 8 kg, dimensions WxHxD — 60x82.5x54. The weight of the model is 63 kg. There are many washing programs and modes designed for different fabrics. The average noise level is 57 dB.
- build quality;
- low power consumption and saving resources;
- wide functionality.
- no significant deficiencies were found.
Dmitry S. Price, dimensions, excellent loading capacity, very convenient electronic control — easy to use.
DIANA S Please comment on the manufacturer why such a smell. This is the first time I’ve come across this.
5. Hotpoint-Ariston BI WMHL 71283
This narrow washing machine measures 59.50 cm wide, 54.50 cm deep and 81 cm high. The maximum spin speed is 1200 rpm. At one time, you can wash up to 7 kg of laundry, while the liquid consumption is up to 52 liters. The model has 16 different programs of work and several temperature modes. There is a delayed start function and a child protection program. The model weighs 64.4 kg and is height adjustable, making it the ideal built-in washing machine for countertops or other furniture.
- you can change the height;
- many modes of operation;
- low noise level.
- limitation on the number of revolutions in each of the modes.
Anna I. They installed it incorrectly at first, it shook a lot and made noise, but thanks to the manufacturer’s answers, they found an error and fixed it. Now it works quietly and neatly. Thanks for the help! Correcting my review 🙂
Michael S. Elegance and ergonomics, quality > price. The perfect combination of all parts (build quality).
6. Weissgauff WMDI 6148 D
Another washing machine that holds 8 kg of clothes. Its spin speed is 1400 rpm, which is above average. Dimensions WxHxD — 59.50x81.50x56.59 cm. The model has an extensive range of options. You can choose the spin speed and wash temperature. This also affects the noise level, which during washing is at around 56 dB, during the spin cycle, this figure can increase to 72 dB. The washing quality belongs to the highest class A, the spin quality is slightly lower and is at the level of class B.
- value for money;
- a large number of modes;
- good drying job.
- according to some users, the device dries things for a long time.
Nicholas T. Thank you for giving a corkscrew when buying, I use
Pavel T. Service nightmare. If you take it for good luck that everything works.
7. Hansa WHE1206BI
A good washing machine, which has a good value for money. You can wash 6 kg of clothes at a time, there is a spin mode that runs at a speed of 1200 rpm. The manufacturer has equipped the device with a security system, thanks to which the washing machine is protected from leaks. Power surges are also unlikely to damage it. The functionality includes 16 programs. Model height — 82.5 cm, depth — 54 cm, width — 59.5 cm. When washing, the noise level is 54 dB, while spinning — 74 dB.
- noise level;
- wide functionality.
- no significant deficiencies were found.
Alexander Chibisov Perfect size for my kitchen countertop. Able to close behind the doors, fastenings for which are included. Washes without complaints, it turns out cleanly. Able to remember the user mode, which is certainly convenient.
Ivan I. Really liked everything! From the price for built-in appliances, delivery and use. I’ve been using it for less than a month. There are no complaints yet.