8 best LED lamps
LED lamps are becoming a priority way of lighting due to numerous advantages. These include long life, low power consumption, no flicker, the existence of lamps with different color temperatures and smart functions. At the same time, they have no serious drawbacks, with the exception of the price. Below are tips for choosing such light sources, as well as the 8 best LED lamps for 2022.
- one How to choose a good LED lamp
- 2 The best LED lamps
- 2.1 1. Gauss 33127T, E14, 7W
- 2.2 2. IEK LLE-230–40, E27, HP, 30W
- 2.3 3. Yandex bulb, E14, 4.8W
- 2.4 4. ERA B0027003, E27, T100, 30W
- 2.5 5. Xiaomi Mi Smart LED Bulb Essential (MJDPL01YL), E27, 9W
- 2.6 6. Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (YLDP005), E27, A60, 8W
- 2.7 7. Uniel ALM01WH 09645, E27, A60, 9W
- 2.8 8. Camelion 13153, E14, T26, 2W
How to choose a good LED lamp
To buy a good LED lamp, you should consider a number of parameters that will affect the quality of its work. Among them:
- Power. Most often it is indicated actual and equivalent. The first indicates the amount of electricity consumed, and the second indicates the brightness in comparison with a conventional incandescent lamp. For example, a 12-watt LED fixture provides the same bright light as a 120-watt incandescent lamp.
- Light flow. It is measured in lumens and shows the brightness of the light. The more lumens, the brighter the lamp.
- Colorful temperature indicates whether the light will be cold (white) or warm (yellow). Yellow is considered more comfortable, but white is more beneficial for vision. This characteristic is measured in kelvins. The more of them, the colder the light. On average, up to 3800 K is warm light, from 3800 to 5400 is neutral, from 5400 is cold.
- Life time. As a rule, LED lamps have a very long life, but this criterion may differ in lamps from different manufacturers. Most often, the parameter is prescribed in the technical specifications, so it should also be taken into account when choosing.
- Color rendering index Informs whether colors will be distorted indoors when the lamp is on. For the home, it is not recommended to use models with an index of more than 90%.
The best LED lamps
The rating below will tell you about the best models that are on the market today.
1. Gauss 33127T, E14, 7W
Set of three candle-shaped lamps with small E14 base. Their power is 7 W, which is equivalent to 60 W of a conventional lamp. The light is white daylight. They have a luminous flux of 470 lumens, a color temperature of 4100 K, a color rendering index of 80. One lamp is enough to illuminate 3.5 square meters, they are protected according to the IP20 standard. The beam angle is 270 degrees. Service life — 25000 hours.
- bright light.
- often burn out a year after the start of use.
one Elementary does not last long, usually they are in a promotional bundle, 3 for the price of 2, so 3 out of 3 bulbs burned out after working for a little over a year.
Alexei I used to buy ordinary ones, but now I take these ones, because they ran out at the traffic light near the house. The lights are amazing and they shine great! The whole family gathers in the evenings and watch how this light bulb shines.
2. IEK LLE-230–40, E27, HP, 30W
IEK LED light bulbs have a cylindrical bulb shape and a matte finish, which ensures uniform light dispersion. Their base is E27, the brightness is 30 W and this is equivalent to 150 W for a conventional lamp. The model provides daylight white light of 4000 K, luminous flux — 2700 lm, color rendering index — 89. The case is protected according to the IP20 standard, the service life is 30,000 hours.
- does not flicker;
- quite large.
Name hidden Very bright, non-flickering lamps. A very worthy offer
Addendum: After half a year they burned down. To return under warranty, the site writes to contact the service center. Well, with light bulbs, I have not yet gone to services
Algis Masalimov Overall, excellent value for money in my opinion. I did not measure watts and lux, so there is only subjectivity here. Definitely recommend these lamps for purchase.
3. Yandex bulb, E14, 4.8W
LED lamps for the home from Yandex have smart features with the ability to remotely control via Wi-Fi. This model has the shape of a candle, its power is 4.5 W, which corresponds to 40 W for an incandescent lamp. Its base is E14, the surface is matte, there is protection according to the IP40 standard. This device can change the color temperature from 2700 K to 6500 K, that is, from warm to cold, color in accordance with the RGB standard, and also makes the glow diffuse or directional. Luminous flux — 430 lumens. The lamp life is 15,000 hours. She knows how to work with Yandex home, and for control, you can use not only the smartphone application, but also the voice assistant Alice.
- bright light;
- many settings;
- remote control by voice or from a smartphone.
- high price;
- malfunctions occur.
Sergei Sinebryukhov Voice control on / off the light. I liked the neon mode and the reading mode. After bedtime, I turn on a warm glow to fall asleep better. Also advantage is a small base. Modern chandeliers all come with a small base.
Andrew Easy to connect, simple operation and popular plinth format. The power of the light bulb is quite adequate.
4. ERA B0027003, E27, T100, 30W
The 30W lamp, equivalent to a 240W incandescent lamp, has an E27 base and a cylindrical shape. She has a color rendering index of 80, a color temperature of 4000 K, that is, white daylight, and a luminous flux of 2400 lumens. The service life of the model is 30,000 hours.
- serves for a long time.
Slonyar Slonyarsky Large bulb, brightness is normal.
Low quality product.
The crack on the hull got even bigger.
The lamp just overheated.
User deleted These bulbs get very hot.
a month has passed while the flight is normal
5. Xiaomi Mi Smart LED Bulb Essential (MJDPL01YL), E27, 9W
The smart lamp from Xiaomi has a cylindrical bulb shape and a matte finish, which ensures uniform light dispersion. Its power is 9 W, the base type is E27, the color temperature varies from 1700 K to 6500 K. The brightness of the light flux is 950 lumens. The model supports remote control, works in Yandex smart home with Alice support, as well as Amazon, Google, Xiaomi. Wireless connection is via Wi-Fi.
- you can change the color temperature;
- can work in different smart home systems;
- can change the light spectrum.
- warming up;
- not very bright on all colors except white.
Anna Poloyan The lamp makes the children very happy. All kinds of prepared schemes in the Mi Home application are just a gift. The only thing that is slightly inconvenient for setting up is that I had to register a Mi account, but this is only a one-time action, then everything works fine! Thanks to the developers
Dmitry Chapsky The lamp is of fairly good quality, white light corresponds to the manufacturer’s specifications, at 4000K it produces the declared 950 lumens.
6. Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (YLDP005), E27, A60, 8W
Diode lamps from Yeelight can change colors according to the RGB standard and have an E27 base. She has a pear-shaped shape, there is protection according to the IP50 standard. This model has a power of 8 W, its minimum color temperature is 1700 K, and the luminous flux is 900 lumens. The device works in smart home systems Yandex, Google, MTS, Amazon. Connection for remote control is carried out via WI-Fi. Service life — 15 thousand hours.
- remote control;
- you can change the color;
- works with different smart home systems.
- not found.
Renzzo I don’t know what to look for — my first Smart lamp.
Heavy. Heaviness is good. Gravity is reliable.
Everything burns as it should. I have enough brightness. The color palette suits.
GP studio At first it worked reliably, the colors changed, a convenient control system through the application, however, not all functions are available through the voice assistant
7. Uniel ALM01WH 09645, E27, A60, 9W
This model can be used as an outdoor LED lamp for plants, as it is not afraid of temperatures from ‑30 to +40 degrees, and its body is protected according to the IP20 standard. It has a pear shape, its base has a standard size E27, power — 9 W, light color — purple. Service life — 30,000 hours.
- bright light;
- 3 years warranty;
- can work at low and high temperatures.
- not detected.
Vera_PF It is not clear whether there was an effect on the plant, but the room illuminates well
Hedgehog I just received it, installed it, I’ll write more about the work. I’ll add to the above, the flowers have grown, the light bulb has been recognized as native, the leaf color has become bright as it should in a week, the lamp does not heat up, we have it on until 15 o’clock. I advise 100%. I will take more.
8. Camelion 13153, E14, T26, 2W
Drop-shaped lamp with E14 base and IP20 protection. The power of the device is 2 W, which is equivalent to 15 W of a conventional lamp. Its light is warm white — 3000 K, luminous flux — 150 lumens, color rendering index — 82. Lamp life — 30 thousand hours.
• very little;
Svetlana P. Before NG, I bought this bulb for a night light, I really liked the light, not bright, warm. But after 2 weeks, she began to flicker, very noticeable and unpleasant ((sorry
Nicholas Due to the noticeable flicker, I would not recommend this bulb for residential premises, it will do for a dark corridor or landing.