With the advent of the twins, my going out into the street is almost always accompanied by “admiring” looks from passers-by and casual conversations. To be honest, at first it amused me, then it became annoying, and now I have already come to terms with close attention to my children and my modest person. ☺ I present to your attention a list of the most popular questions that I am usually asked.
1. Oh, are these twins? (Yes! 😃)
2. How do you distinguish between them? (Very simple! For me, these are two different children.)
3. Doesn’t the husband confuse them? (He confuses them. And I can sometimes confuse them by the rear view. But each of our children has identification marks)
4. Did you have twins in your family? (As it turned out, there were! But why this question?)
5. And which of them was born first?
6. Did you give birth yourself? 😏
7. Which of them is more active? I answer. “In our case, it all depends on the mood.”
8. Why are they dressed differently? (I don’t see the point in dressing everyone the same. I buy one model of a different color, so that there are fewer disputes “who has it more beautiful”, “I also want this one”, and the difference was observed.)
9. How do they play? (Together!) And it’s great! They don’t get bored when I need to do something urgently. Girls communicate well with each other, find activities, play toys.
10. And the most-most popular question)) : — “And how do you deal with them ?! I can’t do anything here with one!” (Do I have options? They don’t. Therefore, you have to adapt and do everything in time.)
I have no doubt that every mother of twins has her own personal list of questions that they are asked on the street. Mine is exactly like this.
Please add your questions to this list.
Good luck to everyone, strength and patience!