A robot vacuum cleaner is not a privilege, but a home helper friend. It is easier to keep clean with him, regardless of the size of the apartment and wallet. Carpet, laminate or tile — everything will remain clean without the help of hands.
We compiled the top robot vacuum cleaners of different budgets for both wet and dry cleaning.
Dry cleaning robots
Kitfort KT-568 — minimalism with remote control
A simple model for those who only need a robot vacuum cleaner to vacuum. The operating time of the device is 60 minutes. This is enough for cleaning small apartments or individual rooms. When the battery runs out, the robot will independently find the base and stand up for recharging, which will last approximately five hours.
In addition to the automatic mode, which is started by pressing a button on the body, it is possible to give commands from the remote control. Three trajectories of movement: snake, along the walls and in one place — enough to remove pollution of varying intensity in all parts of the room. Power allows: 25W in a small package.
Kitfort KT-568 is a good option for maintaining general cleanliness, without frills and troubles.
Advantages of Kitfort KT-568:
- ease of use — there are only a few buttons on the remote control: turning on, changing the direction of movement and cleaning mode, returning to the station;
- compact and easy to carry — 32x32x8.50 centimeters weighing 2.8 kilograms;
- the presence of side brushes;
- double filtration function and fine filter — a rarity at such a low price;
Disadvantages of Kitfort KT-568:
- high noise level compared to more expensive models — 75 dB, when the average strength of sounds that a person hears daily on city streets is 70.
- small volume of dust collector — 330 ml, enough for about two rooms;
- no house map simulation function.
Viomi SE — several cleaning cards in a practical case
The vacuum cleaner looks stylish — it is presented in white with gold elements. Nothing superfluous outside: the “Enable” and “Home” buttons. The main functions are in the application: house map, suction power selection and other nice little things. So, you can manually add walls and restricted areas to make it easier for the robot to navigate.
The device is designed for two hours of operation. After recharging, the vacuum cleaner continues cleaning from where it left off.
Viomi SE is suitable for daily general cleaning on different surfaces and in rooms of different sizes.
Benefits of Viomi SE:
- a variety of brushes — the end brush picks up debris on the sides, the turbo brush works with pile and joints, the scraper directs dirt into the suction socket;
- clear application — the design is as comfortable as that of the device itself;
- different operating volume modes — including quiet;
- decent volume of dust collector — 500 ml.
Disadvantages of Viomi SE:
- lack of a carpet detection sensor, which is important for dry cleaning;
- lack of a container full indicator — it appears on many models in the middle price segment.
Roborock S7 — Russian language and good memory
By purchasing this vacuum cleaner, you get a finished product — no replacement brushes and rollers. Everything is already built in, and it’s convenient.
It is also convenient that the vacuum cleaner builds a map of the room after the first walk around the apartment. A laser radar with a 360-degree view on the body allows you to divide an apartment into rooms, accurately determining the presence of walls. There are many remote possibilities: voice control via Yandex.Alice, monitoring of work through applications (the vacuum cleaner is displayed on the map of the room, and its movements can be monitored live), control of mapping up to the name of the rooms.
The container is located in such a way that the dirt gets into it almost immediately, avoiding long wanderings along the air-dust path. It will be difficult for a robot vacuum cleaner to get stuck — it can overcome obstacles up to two centimeters high. The device is especially good for cleaning carpets: in the application, you can personalize the lint cleaning modes.
Roborock S7 — dry cleaning with a power of 2500 Pa (for comparison, the predecessor Roborock S6 Pure — 2000) will no longer be a problem even in the largest houses.
Advantages of Roborock S7:
- convenient management — up to viewing the history of cleaning;
- ideal for pet owners — silicone brush helps to avoid winding of hair on the bristles and clogging of the vacuum cleaner;
- quiet cleaning — control not only power, but also the intensity of vibration;
- automatic self-cleaning system — it was added to the model from mid-2021.
Disadvantages of Roborock S7:
- easily soiled glossy body;
- the likelihood of damage to the silicone brush (convenient for collecting wool) with sharp objects.
Robot vacuum cleaners for wet cleaning
iBoto X220G Aqua — self-diagnosis and fall prevention
Two-hour uninterrupted operation with automatic wetting of the wipe — despite the small volume of the tank (120 ml), the robot is ideal for wet cleaning small spaces. It is compact enough for high traffic (dimensions — 300 × 300 × 75 mm), but does not clean long enough (on average — 1.5 hours until the battery is completely discharged) to work with large rooms.
You cannot control the vacuum cleaner through the application, but you can use the remote control. It contains the basic buttons for turning on, sending to the station, as well as setting the delayed start timer. Height difference sensors are located on the bottom panel of the case so that the device will definitely not fall down the stairs — it will turn around and go in the other direction.
The robot vacuum cleaner can sweep dirt and mop the floor at the same time. This function is suitable for wooden surfaces and tiles. It is more difficult with carpets — there is not enough power for high-quality cleaning of pile.
iBoto X220G Aqua is a no-frills model for those who don’t want to mop their floors.
Advantages of iBoto X220G Aqua:
- high-precision gyroscope — the vacuum cleaner slows down when approaching an obstacle, thereby avoiding a collision;
- self-diagnosis of faults — facilitates the repair of the device;
- dimensions allow you to wash floors even under the bed — the height of the vacuum cleaner is only 7.5 centimeters.
Disadvantages of iBoto X220G Aqua::
- lack of a turbo brush for cleaning carpets;
- a small number of functions — scheduled cleaning, for example, cannot be programmed;
- a very small dust tank — 250 ml.
Dreame Bot D9 Pro is one of the best navigation systems
The vacuum cleaner will not get stuck under furniture thanks to the springy lidar and will not be damaged due to the simplicity of the design. So, the water napkin is fastened with Velcro, and the central brush can be easily disassembled.
Navigation for wet cleaning is conveniently designed in the application — you can manage separate restricted areas for mopping. There are reminders to rinse the napkin, as well as adjusting the intensity of the water supply. As many as 6 fall sensors (the previous models of the brand had a maximum of 4) become the cherry on the cake of cross-country ability and functionality.
Dreame Bot D9 Pro is suitable for general wet cleaning — the docking station comes with a silicone mat that will prevent it from getting wet even after intensive mopping.
Advantages of Dreame Bot D9 Pro:
- increased power — it has become more by as much as 1000 Pa compared to previous models of the line, it allows you to suck in medium-sized particles;
- pleasant little things in the application — the ability to exchange cards with other users and regularly update the firmware;
- the ability to overcome obstacles even with a nozzle for wet cleaning;
- flexible adjustment of the noise level — from a minimum of 60 dB to a maximum of 74.5;
- antibacterial composition of mop cloth.
Dreame Bot D9 Pro Disadvantages:
- short operating time for the middle price segment — only 150 minutes offline;
- the height is almost 10 centimeters — it will not be able to drive under low sofas and beds.
Dreame D10 Plus — powerful battery with water flow regulator
The older brother of the previous vacuum cleaner is equipped with a stylish docking station that automatically cleans the dust container and fits into any interior. The model is new, released in May this year.
The solenoid valve allows you to accurately determine the amount of water that will be spent on cleaning. By the way, water can be used both cold and warm, but without detergent. In parallel with washing the floors, the vacuum cleaner sucks up dry particles — simultaneous wet and dry cleaning with a power of 4000 Pa.
In the application, you can define zones exclusively for washing, as well as set the Do Not Disturb mode so that the vacuum cleaner works autonomously. The battery is good — after cleaning an area of 70 square meters (two-room apartment), exactly half of the charge remains.
The Dreame D10 Plus is beautiful to look at and easy to manage — a good option for a minimalist furnished medium-sized apartment.
Advantages of Dreame D10 Plus:
- long operating time — battery capacity is 5200 mAh;
- thorough wet cleaning — three modes of water supply intensity help here;
- automatic carpet recognition — depending on your settings, the vacuum cleaner can only clean floors;
- large volume of the dust bag — 2.5 liters, the dirt from which is sucked into the docking station through two channels.
Dreame D10 Plus Disadvantages:
- 145 ml water container — you will have to fill it before each cleaning;
- lack of support for the Russian language — you can control it through Alexa, but not through Yandex.Alisa;
- long charge for the premium model — it will take five hours to fully charge the battery.
The choice of a robot vacuum cleaner should be approached responsibly. If your house has a lot of carpets, then it is better to choose powerful models with convenient control through the application. A good example is Roborock S7: the suction of dirt on fleecy surfaces is maximum, and the functionality allows you to set restricted areas for wet cleaning.
However, do not forget about the budget. When it comes to small apartments, some features may be unnecessary. In order not to overpay, pay attention to the basic options such as Kitfort KT-568. It will be clean but no frills.
For dry cleaning, the number of brushes is important — another parameter to keep in mind. The more of them, the larger surfaces the vacuum cleaner can work on. Viomi SE differs from other models with a variety of cleaning tools. When your home has laminate, and carpets, and tiles — choose it.
If you plan to replace both a mop and a regular vacuum cleaner with a robotic vacuum cleaner, then it is better to choose models that wash well — this is important for general cleaning. iBoto X220G Aqua will save you from having to wet and wring out a rag — cleaning with it will be fast and high-quality, thanks to its compactness.
When not only functions are important, but also aesthetics, choose Dreame D10 Plus. Its docking station not only automatically cleans the vacuum cleaner from dirt, but also fits even the most unusual design. Minimalism combined with adjustable water pressure is a good option for aesthetes.
In large apartments, it is important that the robot vacuum cleaner does not lose its orientation in space and has a good navigation system. This is what distinguishes the Dreame Bot D9 Pro — it definitely will not carry dirt around the rooms, walking through the same places several times.
In any case, the diversity of the market allows you to choose the option that suits you, regardless of the budget and the presence of deep knowledge in gadgets. When choosing, rely on logic and do not forget about the appearance — who does not want a robot friend to be not only functional, but also beautiful.