7 best 45 cm narrow freestanding dishwashers
For owners of small kitchens, narrow dishwashers are just a godsend. They occupy a minimum of space, but at the same time they do an excellent job with their main function — washing dishes. Below is a ranking of the best 45 cm freestanding dishwashers for 2022 and tips for choosing them.
- one How to choose a narrow dishwasher
- 2 The best freestanding dishwashers 45 cm wide
- 2.1 1. Weissgauff DW 4015
- 2.2 2. Beko DFS25W11S / DFS25W11W
- 2.3 3. Weissgauff DW 4035
- 2.4 4. Gorenje GS531E10W
- 2.5 5. Electrolux ESF 9452 LOX
- 2.6 6. Beko DFS 05W13 S
- 2.7 7. Midea MFD45S500S / MFD45S500W
How to choose a narrow dishwasher
Each model is good in its own way and has both pluses and minuses. Let’s highlight the main criteria that you need to consider when buying a narrow dishwasher:
- Family size. Small narrow dishwashers are suitable for a family of 2–3 people. If the family is much larger or you often gather guests at home, choose full-size models with a width of 60 cm.
- Dishes specific. A small, narrow dishwasher holds fewer dishes than full-sized models. Large pots, pans and other utensils simply will not fit in it and they will have to be washed in the old fashioned way — by hand.
- Consumption of water and electricity. The consumption of electricity and water for one cycle of the dishwasher depends on this characteristic. This information is indicated in the instructions for the model. The most economical dishwashers are class A with one or more pluses. The more of them, the less resources the model spends during operation.
- Convenience of baskets and the bunker. The ability to adjust the height of the basket for dishes is not a whim, but a necessity that is difficult to do without. The option is indispensable when washing dishes of different sizes. It will not be superfluous to have holders for glasses or trays for cutlery. However, these parts can be purchased separately.
- Degree of protection. The presence of protection against children and the “aquastop” function will help to avoid flooding the neighbors in the event of a dishwasher breakdown or childish pranks.
- Noise level. The lower the noise level, the more comfortable it is to use the device. The optimal indicator is considered to be in the range from 45 to 52 dB.
- Built-in feature set. The more programs, the more expensive the device. In fact, only a part of them is used, so you should not chase a large set of programs. Their optimal number is 5–6. To connect to a smart home system, choose models that support this option.
The best freestanding dishwashers 45 cm wide
The top 45 cm dishwashers include the most popular models. The rating was compiled based on customer reviews, the main characteristics and features of the device.
1. Weissgauff DW 4015
One of the most popular 45 cm dishwashers in the ranking. It is equipped with 3 baskets with the ability to adjust in height. Holds up to 10 sets of dishes. Digital control will make life much easier when choosing the right program. For one cycle of work, it consumes 9 liters of water, while its noise level is only 49 dB.
The dishwasher has 6 wash programs, including a quick one. She will wash the dishes in half an hour. The top cover is removable, which makes it easy to install the dishwasher under the countertop. The body is made of stainless steel. The model is equipped with hooks for wine glasses and a container for cutlery.
- attractive design;
- good capacity;
- excellent wash quality.
- short drain hose;
- no timer.
Svetlana P. The machine is very quiet, cleans very well. Fits beautifully into the interior.
C T The connection turned out to be elementary
The lid with the tablet opens quite loudly in the middle of washing
It turns out that the spout of the teapot can be clean, it was a revelation)
2. Beko DFS25W11S / DFS25W11W
One of the narrowest dishwashers, with a digital display and a button lock, got into the top of useful assistants. Similar to the previous model, this one holds up to 10 sets of dishes. Equipped with 5 programs, consumes 10.5 liters of water and 0.83 kWh of electricity per cycle.
The dishwasher does not have an operation indicator, but it does allow you to monitor the presence of rinse aid and salt. The inner surface of the device is made of stainless steel, the case is protected from leaks. Complete with glass holder and cutlery basket.
- self-cleaning mode;
- many programs to choose from;
- simple connection;
- digital display.
- When finished, the door will not open by itself.
Yuri Cool thing. Bought to replace Bosch, faithfully served for 20 years. All the advantages are written in the reviews, I confirm their veracity.
Galina V. My first dishwasher, nothing to compare. Pleases not a tray for forks / spoons, but a basket — very convenient.
3. Weissgauff DW 4035
The machine is equipped with everything necessary for good work: capacious baskets, 6 washing programs, 7 temperature modes, condensation-type drying. She has electronic control, there is a delayed start. The minimum delay time is 1 hour and the maximum is 24 hours. The removable top cover allows you to hide the dishwasher in the kitchen set, and the reload option allows you to add dishes after the start of the washing program. For one cycle of operation, the machine spends 9 liters of water. The standard cycle of operation lasts 190 minutes, in the half load mode, the wash ends earlier. The machine is protected against leaks.
- attractive design;
- simple control;
- easy to install.
- fragility of guide compartments;
- there is no remaining time indicator.
Gulnaz Valieva Cool dishwasher, copes with its task with a bang, I bought fairy platinum, there are no divorces. We turn it on every day, now no one quarrels, who will wash the dishes
Anna Zakalkina Excellent budget dishwasher, we have been using it for a month
4. Gorenje GS531E10W
The model of the Slovenian brand is in no way inferior to the eminent brothers in terms of the quality of the sink. Produced in white. The machine is equipped with two baskets, operation and availability indicators, five washing programs and the same number of temperature settings. It is additionally equipped with extra drying and hygiene options. Full leak protection guarantees no flooding in the event of a device failure.
For one cycle of operation, the machine spends 9 liters of water, emits 47 dB of noise. The model is designed for 9 sets of dishes, has an energy efficiency class of A ++, a washing and drying class of A. The inner body of the machine is made of stainless steel, and a digital display is located on the outer surface.
- low noise level;
- easy to manage;
- frequent breakdown of the suction pump;
- unimportant drying quality (condensation).
Denis Great machine for its size. Functional. The quality of washing is on par with more expensive analogues (compared with cars from friends). The first day I worked without stopping — I wanted to wash all the available dishes)
Mr Dog Should have taken it much sooner! this savings goes sideways! now only machine!
5. Electrolux ESF 9452 LOX
In the top 45 cm dishwashers, the model occupies one of the first places. And even though it consumes a little more water than the rest, the presence of useful features overshadows everything else.
Capacity — 9 sets. 6 programs and 4 temperature settings with washing and drying class A allow you to get perfectly clean dishes at the end. The control of the model is electronic. At the end of work, the door opens automatically and the dishes begin to dry. And for those who want to know how much time is left until the end of the work, there is an indicator. It is additionally equipped with holders for glasses and a basket for cutlery.
- silence during work;
- excellent wash.
- flimsy guides of sliding compartments;
- thin sidewalls.
Novel I liked everything well for a small family, the best quality option for the money…
Saves energy and time…
Fedor A convenient function of opening the door — and you won’t forget the dishes there, and you won’t suffocate 🙂
6. Beko DFS 05W13 S
One of the narrowest dishwashers. Its width is 45 cm, height — 85, and depth — 60 cm. Like the other model of this brand, customers like it for its spaciousness, functionality and design. 10 sets of dishes will fit freely in the baskets. 5 washing programs and 4 temperature settings will allow you to get clean dishes in a given period of time. The standard washing program lasts 205 minutes and consumes 10.5 liters of water per cycle.
If you don’t have a lot of dishes, the machine has a half load. Delayed start allows you to start the dishwashing process 3, 6 or 9 hours after loading. The class of washing, drying and energy consumption of the machine is A. The model works quietly, the noise level does not exceed 49 dB.
- excellent washing quality;
- handy baskets.
- back legs are not adjustable;
- no display.
Geajdanin mira Washes like all dishwashers, it all depends on the means
Vsevolod K. Bought for the dacha, beats off its price for all 100. It just does the main thing — it washes the dishes!
7. Midea MFD45S500S / MFD45S500W
Ergonomics and conciseness — that’s what they say about this model. Management — electronic, motor — inverter. The number of programs for this model is 8, temperature modes — 5. Full protection against leaks eliminates the possibility of a flood if the device breaks down, and child protection prevents accidental pressing of other buttons during the operation of the machine.
The model is compatible with the Yandex smart home system and is equipped with a delay timer. She has an energy class of A ++, washing and drying — A. This model is the quietest in the rating, the noise level is 44 dB.
- many programs to choose from;
- quiet operation;
- excellent wash.
- no auto-open function;
- incorrect instructions for water hardness.
SSK Many washing modes
Third cutlery tray
Large bottom tray
Many programs to choose from