7 best built-in dishwashers 60 cm
Built-in dishwashers save space in the kitchen, because they are installed in a set and do not take up a single extra centimeter of space. The convenience of dishwashers also lies in the fact that they wash dishes better than when washing by hand. Below is a rating of built-in dishwashers.
How to choose a good built-in dishwasher
You need to choose kitchen appliances not only by design or color, but also taking into account technical characteristics. These include:
- The size. The standard dimensions of built-in dishwashers are 60x60x85 cm. The 60 cm wide dishwasher holds up to 16 place settings. When choosing models, pay attention to how the basket for dishes is arranged. The design of the basket directly affects the quality of washing kitchen utensils. Also, manufacturers often equip machines with rubber holders for fragile glasses, wine glasses, and crystal. But such holders are not always actually used.
- Cleaning class built-in dishwasher indicates how well it removes dirt, the highest indicator is A. In stores, mainly class A and B machines are sold.
- Electricity consumption. According to this parameter, the equipment is divided into classes, the first class is A ++. But such sinks are also higher in price. The higher the class, the less energy it consumes. There are models that are connected to both cold and hot water, so they do not consume energy for heating. But the quality of washing may deteriorate.
- Water consumption. On average, the machine consumes up to 20 liters per cycle. This is less than what is spent when washing dishes by hand.
- Embed options. The partially built-in dishwasher is closed with decorative panels on top, while the control panel remains open. The fully built-in dishwasher sinks into the kitchen unit and is covered with decorative panels, making it inconspicuous.
- Control Panel may contain buttons and a display. Models with a display are more convenient to use, because it displays process data: how much time is left until the end of work, etc.
Pay attention to the presence of lights inside the machine. With backlight, it is more convenient to lay out the dishes before washing and take them out after.
And, of course, the washing programs embedded in the sink are important. The more of them, the higher the price. The most common modes:
- automatic — the machine itself determines the degree of pollution and selects the mode;
- fast — suitable for minor pollution;
- intensive — suitable for strong pollution;
- delicate — for fragile dishes;
- economical — washes at a lower temperature, saving energy.
- one The best built-in dishwashers 60 cm
- 1.1 1. Bosch SMV25BX04R
- 1.2 2. Weissgauff BDW 6063 D
- 1.3 3. Beko DIN 24310
- 1.4 4. Weissgauff BDW 6042
- 1.5 5. Electrolux EEQ 947200 L
- 1.6 6. Gorenje GV62040
- 1.7 7. Bosch SMV 4HVX31 E
The best built-in dishwashers 60 cm
The rating was based on customer reviews. It includes the best models in their opinion. They are distinguished by high build quality, long life and ease of use.
1. Bosch SMV25BX04R
Bosch SMV25BX04R is a full size built-in dishwasher 60 cm wide, fits 12 sets. This dishwasher is programmed with 5 washing modes, and is also equipped with full protection against water leaks. The machine has a timer, so the start of the wash can be delayed. Bosch SMV25BX04R runs silently thanks to the inverter motor. The dishwasher gently cleans even the most fragile dishes, as it regulates the hardness of the water and does not create temperature drops during drying. Drying intensive, class A. According to the manufacturer, the dishes do not need to be rinsed before loading, as the pre-rinse function in the machine will do this itself. The dishwasher consumes water economically, as it detects the degree of load with the help of a sensor and uses only the required amount of water.
- there is a timer;
- dries well;
- saves water and energy.
- there are no test strips for determining the hardness of water;
- no end indicator.
Name hidden I can say that I am satisfied with the machine, it washes normally, not loud, it dries perfectly, but due to the hardness of the water, it was possible to achieve perfect cleanliness of the glass (stains remain).
Ekaterina Alimkina Laundered what no one could
2. Weissgauff BDW 6063 D
Built-in dishwasher Weissgauff BDW 6063 D has more programs than the previous one — 7. The machine holds up to 14 sets of dishes, and has three loading levels. The dimensions of the dishwasher are 81.5 cm by 59.8 cm. The highest energy class is A ++, the washing class is A. According to customer reviews, the machine is very quiet and easily copes with pollution. The automatic program itself determines the amount of dishes, the degree of soiling and the necessary time and temperature for washing. Weissgauff BDW 6063 D is also programmed to automatically open the door after work is completed.
- silent operation;
- large capacity;
- cleans dirt well.
- insufficiently washes pollution on the mode for glass products.
Tatiana Vydrygan Cleans well, quiet, quietly opens the door after washing, easy loading
Alena P. I really like the dishwasher, everything washes clean, auto-opening is a mega convenient thing))
3. Beko DIN 24310
The Beko DIN 24310 machine has slightly fewer programs than the previous two — only 4. It fits 13 sets of dishes. The control panel is located on the door, the operation indication is projected by a beam onto the floor. Buyers note the quiet operation of the machine, good quality of dirt removal. The disadvantages include the lack of fixation of the model door in the open state and the need for its correct layout.
- large capacity of the machine;
- convenient control panel;
- beam indication to the floor;
- works silently.
- door does not stay open.
Julia P. Price and washes well. Noisy two times less than a washing machine. Excellent.
Igor Karpekin And so I took it somewhere for 19k, for my money I think just fire. Very roomy, you can throw a pot and frying pans. For two, we launch 2–3 times. Smaller than 60 is not recommended
4. Weissgauff BDW 6042
Built-in dishwasher Weissgauff BDW 6042 holds up to 12 sets of dishes and operates in four modes. Customers note that the dishwasher is easy to use, the control panel is clear and convenient. Also, according to customer reviews, the machine washes not only simple tableware, but also pots and pans in just half an hour. The machine has a timer and the work can be delayed for a while. The highest energy class is A++. The machine is half loaded. This function allows you to quickly wash a small amount of dishes while saving water and energy.
- large capacity;
- cleans dirt well.
- noisy at work;
- does not dry dishes well after washing.
Edward Smagin Works well, easy to set up!
This is not our first dishwasher: very good value for money!
Anna B. Good dishwasher value for money.
5. Electrolux EEQ 947200 L
The full-size Electrolux EEQ 947200 L machine holds 13 sets of dishes. The model operates in 8 modes, which is more than the above models. In addition to the programmed modes, you can set additional parameters. The basket for ware is regulated on height. The machine belongs to the energy efficiency class A++. There is a timer by which you can delay the start of washing for a while. Salt and rinse aid indicators tell you when to refill. When finished, the door opens automatically to finish drying. The beam indicator indicates the status of the machine. According to buyers, the machine is quiet and the auto-open door function is very convenient, as the dishes dry faster.
- 8 operating modes;
- auto-opening of the door;
No cons found.
Alex Until I can write about the merits. The car was not used. If I use it in the future, I will update my review.
Julia S. I really liked the function of self-opening the PM door after washing is completed for ventilation and ventilation, the dishes dry quickly.
6. Gorenje GV62040
This is a full-size built-in dishwasher that has 5 modes. It holds 13 sets of dishes. The top basket is adjustable in height. Gorenje GV62040 has three temperature modes — 60, 44 and 40°С. Four levels of water sprinklers effectively wash away dirt. During operation, the dishwasher consumes 11 liters. water. The machine has a timer. Customers note that the dishwasher works without creating unnecessary noise and holds a lot of dishes. Washing time in normal mode — 237 minutes. This model provides for a hinged furniture facade.
- economical water consumption;
- works silently.
- sometimes pollution is not completely washed out.
Ivanov I. Not expensive, launders well, but only on a 3 hour program, a normal option for your money
Anna Nikolaeva I’ve been using it for a month and I’m happy with my purchase. Quiet, roomy. I load all day and turn it on for a timer at night. Clear to use.
Delivery was also very good!
7. Bosch SMV 4HVX31 E
Built-in full-size dishwasher Bosch SMV 4HVX31 E holds 13 place settings. This model works in 6 programs and in 4 temperature modes, when washing it consumes 10 liters of water. The noise level during operation is only 44 dB. Energy class — A ++. The basket for dishes is supplemented with a compartment for cutlery. The beam on the floor shows the status of the machine. Bosch SMV 4HVX31 E supports smart home system. When connected to wi-fi, the dishwasher sends a notification to the phone at the end of work. The machine can be controlled remotely.
- connection to the “smart home” system;
- a large selection of functions and programs;
- wash quality;
- silent operation.
No deficiencies found.
Oleg Modern, roomy, many functions and programs, a beam on the floor, European assembly, a separate shelf for cutlery.
Gans ManiaK Installation is mega convenient. thought out to the smallest detail. model for the European market