Help the cleaners!
The head of the cleaning company “Cleaning 24” in Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region, Mikhail made a selection of current GOSTs for our chat of professional cleaners:
- GOST R 51870–2014 “Professional cleaning services — cleaning services. General technical conditions”;
- GOST R 57582–2017 “Professional cleaning services. Cleaning service. System for assessing the quality of professional cleaning organizations”;
- GOST R 58393–2019 “Professional cleaning services — cleaning services. Cleaning in medical organizations. General requirements”;
- GOST R 58394–2019 “Professional cleaning services — cleaning services. Cleaning at industrial enterprises. General technical requirements”;
- GOST R 59403–2021 “Professional cleaning services — cleaning services. Ecological cleaning. General technical requirements”.
You can find all GOSTs on the website of the RAGS — RUSSIAN ARCHIVE OF STATE STANDARDS
Why know GOST?
The GOSTs outline the fundamental provisions for the work of cleaning services in the formation of their price and quality, describe both key cleaning algorithms and specific areas of cleaning, for example, restoration / restoration of damaged surfaces. Works are described in detail by types, requirements, performance, quality and delivery of work performed. Not knowing them can be guaranteed to bring unexpected problems to your business. There are GOSTs for medical and industrial enterprises and environmental GOST.
For example, here are a few points that, as a rule, are missed by inexperienced cleaners, but are spelled out in GOSTs and are familiar to professionals!
- In GOST 2014, clause 9.3 specifies the time for the completion of work, and it should not exceed more than 60 minutes, i.e. one hour. In practice, of course, everything is completely different. Also, in paragraph 7, it is described in great detail how the assessment of cleaning work takes place, and in Appendix A, the system is described. All this may seem a bit complicated, but you need to figure it out if you want to go professional!
- It is written in GOSTs that fading and erasing of fabric during dry cleaning is allowed. Since this is a special chemical treatment. reagents that are aggressive towards dyes. So don’t be afraid — the law is on your side! It will never be new. Be sure to say this to customers so that there are no high expectations.
You can find out more and ask any questions directly in the professional chat of the cleaners! Look for links in social networks “All about cleaning with GRASS”!
A selection of professional cleaning products available for sale at WildBerries: