characterized by the appearance of weeping (wet, weeping wounds), redness and irritation. Dermatologists recommend rinsing the baby in the shower without the use of bathing products in the acute phase, then applying drying baby creams to damaged skin at least 6–10 times a day.
• We use only STEP 2 Drying baby cream for diaper rash and irritation.
PREVENTION of atopic dermatitis at the stage of remission will help maintain the baby’s skin in a healthy state after an exacerbation.
It is important that even in the remission phase, the products are hypoallergenic and do not contain soap. The main rule for atopic skin care: if moistened, you need to spread it.
• STEP 1 Baby bath lipid emulsion and shampoo 2 in 1, 250 ml.
• STEP 2 Drying baby cream for irritations and diaper rash 75 ml.
• STEP 3 Lipid milk for baby, 250 ml.
• AQA Dermika cream based on hydrolyzed goat milk protein, zinc oxide and a unique hydrothermal active effectively combats the acute phase of AD when weeping occurs.
• As a diaper cream absorbs excess moisture, forms a breathable protective barrier.
For best results, it is recommended to use with AQA Dermika 2 in 1 Lipid Emulsion and AQA Dermika Baby Lipid Milk.