Pros and cons
Is it good to sleep on an orthopedic pillow? Yes. It supports the cervical spine in the correct position. For a healthy person, this serves as a disease prevention, for those who have any diseases, it reduces the risk of complications and progression.
What is the benefit of an orthopedic pillow?
- Normal blood flow in the neck is restored.
- Attacks of osteochondrosis, headache and other diseases occur less frequently.
- On a comfortable pillow, you can fall asleep faster.
- You can choose any sleeping position — on the side, back and stomach.
- Breathable materials allow air to pass through and create a favorable bed microclimate.
- Memory models do not put pressure on soft tissues and keep the skin youthful.
- Helps eliminate or reduce the frequency of snoring.
- Helps maintain a beautiful posture at any age.
- There are not only adults, but also children’s models. The sooner the child begins to sleep on an orthopedic pillow, the stronger his health will be.
- High-tech fillers require careful handling. So, memory foam should not be wetted, because it will be difficult to dry. It is undesirable to operate in a room with high humidity.
- You need to get used to the wave-shaped pillow https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/45158237/detail.aspx?targetUrl=WR. If you have previously slept only on soft downy pillows, then on orthopedic pillows you may feel unusual and uncomfortable. In three days you will get used to it, and the old down pillow will seem uncomfortable to you. If you don’t want to get used to it, there are always classic-shaped orthopedic pillows https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/55596179/detail.aspx?targetUrl=EX
With care for your sleep, the Tanoshi Yume team