Makeup brushes are powerful beauty weapons in the right hands. With the help of a properly selected accessory, you can make a beautiful make-up, professional contouring, emphasize the dignity of the face and negate the flaws.
But how do you choose fixtures? We’ll help you by ranking the best brushes in 2022 for you!
Brand of professional makeup brushes AN.LI cosmetics manufacturer. High-quality materials, correctly selected shape and length of the pile help to achieve excellent results as quickly as possible. The laconic design of the tools makes them the main decoration of any cosmetic bag: the handle made of noble warm wood harmonizes nicely with the silvery metal holder, in which hundreds of thousands of the finest fibers are densely packed. The narrow focus of the company makes it a true professional in its field.
Specifications from the manufacturer
AN.LI brushes are suitable for applying and blending any texture. Thanks to the soft pile, the coating is very light and slightly pigmented. The convenient handle helps to control application technique. https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/59190534/detail.aspx?targetUrl=SG
- Quality pile
- Stylish look
- Excellent blending of cosmetics
- A wide range of
- Low cost https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/59142396/detail.aspx?targetUrl=WR
Makeup brushes are powerful beauty weapons in the right hands. With the help of a properly selected accessory, you can make a beautiful make-up, professional contouring, emphasize the dignity of the face and negate the flaws. But how do you choose fixtures? We’ll help you by ranking the best brushes in 2022 for you! What kind of makeup brushes are there. Our article will teach readers to understand this issue, and applying makeup will become more pleasant and much more interesting. Basic types of makeup brushes There are several criteria for distinguishing brushes. But the biggest makeup brush set is, of course, the powder brush.
Not only an active lifestyle, proper nutrition, comprehensive care, but also high-quality cosmetics help to look beautiful for a woman. There can be a whole ton of cosmetics, but first-class makeup is impossible to do without good brushes. Here, as a real makeup artist or artist, there should be a choice for creativity. Professional makeup, irresistible charming look — this is the merit of a well-chosen set of brushes.
When choosing quality products, it is necessary to focus on the main goal: what the brush is for, how it will be used. The main thing to remember is that natural pile is intended for bulk cosmetics, and synthetic pile is for oily, creamy ones. You can tell them apart in the store by their brilliance. Instruments with woolen bristles have a matte color. The second thing to pay attention to is the softness of the bristles. A hard brush can injure the skin. The third important point is that the brush should be dense and elastic, keep its shape, not crumble and not shaggy. If hairs remain in the palm of your hand when brushing your hand, this is not a quality product, you should not spend time and money on it. The fourth important characteristic of good products is the handle. The handles of the brushes according to the material of manufacture are: plastic or wooden. This does not significantly affect the choice if the tool is comfortable to use, fits well in the hand. The main thing is that the brush is firmly fixed. One caveat to keep in mind is that wooden handles require delicate care. But in quality products, the handles are covered with good paint, which prevents the wood from swelling or drying out and cracking. Such products last longer and do not require special special conditions. The fifth, important criterion for selection is hypoallergenicity. Having sensitive skin, before choosing a product, it is recommended to pay attention to what it is made of, as well as reviews and ratings among buyers. When buying expensive cosmetics, women are used to relying on those cosmetic tools that come with the kit. Sponges and applicators are often used when applying cosmetics. But experts believe that only high-quality brushes can apply professional makeup. Moreover, they are easier to care for, and they last much longer. https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/59190533/detail.aspx?targetUrl=SG
There are a lot of makeup brushes, but each has its own purpose.
- The powder brush can be distinguished by its large size and rounded shape. It is more convenient than a sponge, it can be used both in working with loose powder and regular compact. The cosmetic product lays on the face easily, looks natural. It is better to give preference to a tool with a natural pile.
- Kabuki has the same function as a powder brush, but the handle is much shorter.
- A brush for applying blush or bronzer is similar to the one that applies powder, mattifies the skin. But its size is smaller, a distinctive feature is a rounded or most often beveled tip. Thanks to this shape, it is convenient to sculpt the face, adjust the cheekbones or nose. Long, soft natural pile perfectly distributes bulk cosmetics over the skin.
- A brush for toning, applying a base, correction is a flat shape. The rounded or even wide tip with sliding movements allows you to apply the tinted cream gently, gently, masking the pores, evening out the tone of the face. Experts recommend choosing a tool with artificial pile. For a thorough drawing, a medium size is suitable. But if professional contouring is needed, a large one with a flat end will help out.
- There are several brushes for applying makeup on the eyelids: a large one with a rounded tip and natural bristles applies shadows or a base under them on the entire eyelid; thin natural long or short allows you to change the shape of the eye, apply shadows near the eyelashes, shade them; flat, solid with a smooth or beveled edge is designed for applying liquid shadows; small, flat or slightly beveled helps to create a contour, work out the eyebrows, and correct the clarity of the lines.
- It is more convenient to take a lipstick brush for an artificial, clear drawing of the lips and it guarantees savings in cosmetics. Made of natural hair, recommended for ladies with sensitive lips. A distinctive feature is the presence of a cap.
- Eyebrow brush with coarse bristles and a sharp cut is convenient for touching up hairs, blending shadows.
- Brush — a comb for eyebrows and eyelashes will remove lumps, straighten hairs.
- The fan brush removes excess makeup, evens out the tone. It is made of natural wool in the form of a wide fan with long hairs.
- An eyeliner brush will help you draw a thin line, emphasizing the eyes or the shape of the eyebrows.